,

My google profile

My google profile      Like any human being I have had my ups and downs in health and physical condision,
and gone from being very slender and full of energy, to be covered with a thick layer of fat and feel tired and depressed about my looks flabby and unpleasant to my eyes and the eyes of those around me, come to put a deaf ear to criticism and feel angry, not to look in the mirror and hate the cameras, to walk on the beach jacket despite the heat. I covered the mirror in which I looked at whole body and I felt proud of my achievements, today I decided to remove the blanket that covers the mirror I stopped like to know why is that I do not like and so they can fix it, you may have to take something in decoration or paint a different color frame, to remove the blanket and I realized that it is the largest and most beautiful that and seen that its decor is perfect and goes great with the color of the frame, I do not like is its reflection I am fat, so I realized that the blanket did not cover the mirror covered my eyes to the reality that foolishly did not want to see ...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

weight loss © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair